Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Book of Angels

Picked up my copy of this magical CD today and i must say Machel is taking the quality of soca to a next level. The presentation of the CD is great and really well done, it has been sold out at a number of record stores so i'm happy i got mines. To all the foreigners who left before it was available be sure to get one when it becomes available internationally. Now i just have to get 1 or 2 mixed CDs, I heard Trinibashment has a good compilation. Remember to support the artistes by buying originals!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the cd chick?

SocaDiva said...

sound research Grand Bazaar

Bagogyul said...

Good for you, still waiting till we get CD in NYC. When I check duty free, all of the CD's were sold out. The girl told me that Machel only released 200 and they got 100. Talk about supply and demand.
I did get the BAC CD, (Big Artiste Crew) it really is a nice cd, Love Love Love Michelle Sylvester's "Breakawaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy" and Nadia Batson's Caribbean Girl. Lovely touch to my CD collection.

Christopher said...

Well you can buy it online now from either trinidadmusicstore.com , rhyners.com or faluma.com .It's $23, $24 and $26 respectively from each of them though. Talk about expensive, but worth it I'm sure.